Get started with extracting structured data from documents using the Sensible API.
If you're new to APIs in general, this tutorial is a good starting point. Or, if you're familiar with APIs, see the quickstart to get a sample API response.
To follow this tutorial, you need:
- An API key (you receive this key when you sign up for a Sensible account)
- Postman desktop app (or follow along with cURL in the command line)
- An example config. See the following section.
Prerequisite: Create an example config
- Follow the steps in Create a config to create an example
anycoconfig in an example
- Important! Remember to click Publish in the Sensible app to publish your config. The API calls in these tutorials fail without the published example config.
Try out the endpoints with these tutorials:
Updated 3 months ago