You've written your configs and tested your reference documents and you're ready to move to production. Here's a handy checklist before you go live:
- Have you published the latest version of all your configurations across all document types to production? (In the Sensible app, select a document type, select a config, then click Publish configuration and select Production).
- If you're working with multiple configurations per document type, is the variable naming consistent across different configurations? (for example, if you extract a field with the ID
customer_full_namein one config, you shouldn't name it
customer_fullnamein another config).
- In your code, have you handled the case where a field in the response object can be null?
- Does your system properly handle an error response from the Sensible API or SDK?
- Do you have logging around which API calls triggered an error response so that you can retry those documents?
Updated 3 days ago