This topic provides an overview of running and configuring document extractions in the Sensible web app.
Click through the following slides, or read through the following steps.
Extracting from a new document
See the following for a brief overview of extracting information from an example bank statement doc type:
Configure the app
- Click + New in the left pane to create a new document type, for example, "bank statements".
- Click the new document type in the left pane.
- Click Create configuration and name it, for example, "anyco_bank".
- Click Reference documents and click Upload document to upload a reference PDF, for example, a typical bank statement from Anyco Bank.
- (Optional) In the Upload reference document dialog, select the configuration you created. Now the Sensible app always displays this PDF by default when you edit the config.
- For each company or format of bank statement you want to extract from, create another configuration.
Write the extraction
- Click a new configuration to edit the SenseML and extract structured data from the PDF. For a tutorial, see Getting Started.
- (Optional) Click the Validations tab and write validations.
- Extract data from other bank statements and view the results using the Extraction tab.
- View past extractions:
- To view extractions for a document type, select the document type, then select the Extractions tab.
- To view extractions for all document types, select Recent extractions in the left pane.
Updated 26 days ago